What now for US immigration with President Biden in charge. Will the battle of wills between republicans and Democrats continue?
He strongly believes his background and route through life enables him to understand both the needs of communities affected by immigration and the life of immigrants who have settled in the UK. He passionately believe Britain is not a racist nation, but a fair one where all can live but policies need to address the inequities in society and the impacts of immigration both positive and negative.
- Letter to the Prime Minister costs of Housing Afghan Migrants 27 September, 2021
- Open-Door Migrationists are Blocking Priti Patel over the Channel Migrant Crossings 25 September, 2021
- Game Set & Match to the People Traffickers 21 September, 2021
- Uk Immigration and Detention Centres Statistics Update 31 July 2021 18 August, 2021
- What Now For US Immigration Policy 20 February, 2021