Is Population Density having a negative effect of populations mental health? The research says yes. Listen and comment.
He strongly believes his background and route through life enables him to understand both the needs of communities affected by immigration and the life of immigrants who have settled in the UK. He passionately believe Britain is not a racist nation, but a fair one where all can live but policies need to address the inequities in society and the impacts of immigration both positive and negative.
- 13 Ways to stop the Channel migrant crisis 4 December, 2021
- Macron’s Blood Stained Hands 25 November, 2021
- UK’s asylum system is pointless 18 November, 2021
- Letter to the Prime Minister costs of Housing Afghan Migrants 27 September, 2021
- Open-Door Migrationists are Blocking Priti Patel over the Channel Migrant Crossings 25 September, 2021